Hi everyone. I thought I would give you a preview of what's going on with us this month.
Tomorrow, 5/15 is my last day at Alpine Lumber.
Saturday, 5/16, we're going to "the ranch" to hang with Trace's parents
Sunday, 5/17, Trace & I are going to Albuquerque to see Jeff Foxworthy for Trace's B-day
Monday, 5/18, Trace's 39th Birthday!! I'm hoping to do some puppy shopping in Alb. :)
Thursday, 5/21, Jessica's last day of school and the move begins!
Saturday, 5/23, we pick up the U-Haul and head to Gallup!
Monday, 5/25, hopefully we're all moved and unloaded and we can do something.
Saturday, 5/30, this is a big day for me... this is calf day at the ranch. that's what i'm calling it anyway. we're going to brand, castrate, and immunize the 5 baby calves we had this spring. WOW! I bet you can't wait to see the pictures from this. It will be my first time and I'm a little nervous...
Sunday, 5/31, a Griffith family meeting at the Ranch with Trace's parents, siblings, uncle, & cousins to talk about the stuff at the ranch and what needs to be done for the year and beyond.
That's it for now. I'll keep you posted on how all of this turns out.
There is the Brandi I know...with the list of things to be done for the future! But the Brandi on a ranch is a new one to me. Will take me some time to get used to rancher talk-heehee. Praying for you. Missed you at our Women's Conference the last two days. God did amazing things, of course. Love you
ReplyDeleteYeah, I have to get used to the Rancher-me too!! I milked a cow last weekend! wait till i post those pictures...
ReplyDelete